How to create Free Art gallery and sell art online!
- Once you sign up on Pakistan Art Hub, you can create your own Art gallery and sell art online.
- You can also avail the services of Content writer and Gallery Manager, who will be responsible for creating and managing your Gallery.
- Once registered, Pakistan Art Hub will reach out to you shortly and update you on your confirmation.
Note: Pakistan Art Hub reserves the right to accept or decline any registration requests.
You set the price
- Pakistan Art Hub gives you the liberty to decide the selling price of your artwork.
- we will charge a commission of 25%, which would include services such as advertising, marketing, customer services, credit card processing fee, invoicing, and administration.
- The cost of the materials and packaging will be covered by the Artist themselves. All details will be provided by Pakistan Art Hub.
Fast Payment options
- Customers will pay online, via credit cards.
- When the payment is done by the client, Pakistan Art Hub will reach out to you and provide any relevant update.
- Once an update is received, you’ll have to dispatch the artwork to the client, which shall be further received within five business days.
- Once the client has received the artwork, Pakistan Art Hub will transfer the payment to the Artist’s account within 28 days of delivery.
14 days money-back guarantee
- Pakistan Art Hub gives its customers the liberty to return any Artwork they have purchased within 14 days, which will be liable to a full 100% refund.
- The postage and insurance cost will be covered by the client.
For further details of the terms and conditions, you can visit the Artist’s Agreement.
Follow us on Facebook for Latest Offers.